Commercial Roof Restoration in Lancaster & Chester County
Commercial roof restoration is quickly becoming one of the go-to solutions for fixing old, leaking, or otherwise damaged roofs. Costly and time-consuming full roof replacements were once the ONLY way to handle serious issues — nowadays, re-roofing has become the smart answer.
That’s because commercial roof restoration provides a better-than-new quality roof at approximately 50% of the cost of a new installation. These are the main benefits of choosing restoration over replacement:
- Restoration is approximately 50% cheaper
- The work takes about half as long
- Your business can stay open during the restoration
- The roof coating makes your roof reflective, which can reduce your energy bills
Before you agree to a full roof replacement, let Pequea Valley Exteriors, your local roof restoration company, give you a quote. We offer free roof inspections and free quotes to all potential customers.
How Our Commercial Re-Roofing Service Works
Our commercial re-roof system works by using Conklin roof restoration coating products to reinforce your roof in several crucial ways, making it stronger than when it was new.
These are the steps that our flat roof restoration entails:
- Protect the Seams — The seams between panels or rolls of the membrane are susceptible to water infiltration and may consequently be one of the main reasons your roof is leaking. One of the most important steps in our process is to reinforce these seams with our waterproof restoration coating.
- Fix the Drainage — Water pooling on the roof of your building will eventually seep through and cause serious damage if the built-in drainage system fails. To prevent this, we replace your pre-existing drainage system during our commercial re-roofing.
- Restore the Surface — No matter if it’s metal or membrane, the main layer of your roof takes a beating from years spent in the sun. We apply a reflective waterproof topcoat as part of our roof restoration services. This ensures that the top-level stays protected against the rain. This reflective white coating also provides the reflective qualities that make your roof energy-efficient.
- Reinforce the Fasteners — Over time, the metal fasteners used to secure your roof can deteriorate and rust away until they start allowing leaks to occur. Our system addresses this issue by caulking and coating the fasteners, making them completely impervious to moisture.
These are the main steps of re-roofing that fix the most common roofing problems and make your roof better than when it was newly built. If your roof has additional types of damage, we can likely address them as part of restoration as well.
Types of Flat Roofs that Can Use Restoration
Our affordable roof restoration can be used on all of the most common types of commercial roofing on the market today. We restore a wide variety of roofs including:
- Standing-Seam Metal
- R-Panel Metal
- And More
The only reason that a roof may no longer be a candidate for our re-roofing is that the water leaks have been left unfixed for a serious amount of time and the sub-roof is also rotten. In these cases, we recommend a full roof tear-off and replacement.
The Roof Restoration Company Offering Free Inspections
At Pequea Valley Exteriors, we are known as the PA commercial roof restoration company to call. Clients trust us because of our classic Amish work ethic and our focus on cutting-edge technology, like restoration.
In addition, we stand out compared to other companies because we offer every new prospect a free roof inspection. While most companies charge for this service, we offer it for free. This allows us to discover any problems with your roof right upfront and provide a solution. However, if your roof is in great shape, we’re more than happy to give you total peace of mind about that, too.